Dark chocolate and walnut is such a sinful combination that I just cannot resist it! Again, this is a recipe I learnt from one of my oldest friends. Back in school, we were once craving for a chocolate dessert and lo! she brought out a chocolate pudding from the fridge. And we finished it in a matter of minutes. The best part about this recipe is that it does not require many ingredients nor an oven. Just a few simple ingredients and a fridge. Here goes the recipe!
Prep time: 20 mins
- Dark chocolate slab (500 gms)
- Chocolate cream biscuits ( 3 packets)
- Milk cream biscuits (1 packet)
- Amul Butter (200 gms)
- Heavy Cream (About 300 gms)
- Chopped Walnuts (As per taste)
- Cut the dark chocolate slab into big pieces and melt it in a double boiler. If you dont have a double boiler, then put water on a boil in a huge pan and then keep a vessel in the water. Melt the chocolate slab in this vessel.
- Add cream to the melted chocolate to get a semi liquid consistency. Keep on stirring as you add the cream so that no lumps remain in the melted chocolate. Ensure that it does not burn. Add in the chopped walnuts and mix again.
- Grind the biscuits and butter together in a grinder and keep aside. All your preparations are done now.
- Layer the grinded biscuit mixture in a glass bowl. Now pour the melted chocolate mixture on the first layer till about 1 inch thick layer is formed. Repeat this process twice.
- Keep this bowl in a refrigerator for about 4 hours. Take out and and there! your chocolate walnut pudding is ready to be served!