A bowl full of hot chocolate sauce with a hue piece of freshly baked sinful chocolate walnut brownie in the middle topped with some chocolate vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate and caramel syrup on top with a few nuts!!!!
Oh my mouth just started watering!!!! What i just described is nothing but a drooling version of I am sure each one of us’ all time favorite dessert!! Right? I just love chocolate brownie – that rich flaky top – oh.my.god.! The recipe that I am about to post here isn’t mine – I have just made it healthier by using wheat flour instead of All purpose flour.
I learnt this recipe at a baking workshop conducted by Meenal Agarwal of Cakeworks fame! Oh she taught is so well – baking is sure fun when done with people who are equally passionate about it. I am sure each and every baker out there will agree with me. So, just go over to the recipe and bake this chocolaty delight right away!
Prep time: 1 hour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbspn cocoa powder
- 2 tbspn icing sugar
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1/2 tspn baking soda
- 50 gms dark chocolate compound
- 100 gms butter
- 40 gms chopped walnuts
- 50 gms choco chips
- 200 gms Milk maid
- 100 ml water
- 1 tspn vanilla essence
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Melt the chocolate compound and butter together. Add the milkmaid and water to this and mix thoroughly. Mix the vanilla essence in 1 tspn water and add it to the mixture.
- Now, slowly add the dry ingredients and half the walnuts to the prepared chocolate mixture and keep on folding the mixture as you combine everything.
- Preheat the oven at 360 degree C for about 10 mins.
- Pour the prepared brownie batter into a greased baking tin. Sprinkle the remaining walnuts and chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Bake the brownie at 180 degrees C for about 35 – 40 mins.
- And lo!! your brownie will be ready in a jiffy! Just like that!